Wednesday, December 22, 2010

avoiding the laundry: cranberry salsa

avoiding the laundry: cranberry salsa: "- Sent using Google Toolbar"
This salsa very well could be my favorite holiday recipe. It has gotten to the point where I am not ask to bring "whatever I like" to holiday parties, I am now specifically asked for this. So here it is my Christmas gift to you......
Cranberry Salsa
1 bag of fresh cranberries
1 bunch of fresh cilantro
1 medium onion (sweet onions are best)
1 small jalapeno without the seeds
1 cup of sugar (more or less depending on your taste)
Juice of 1 lime
Throw everything in your food processor then refrigerate for at least 1 hour. This allows the juices to really blend. Serve alone or over a brick of softened cream cheese with tortilla chips or crackers. Get ready to give out this recipe EVERYONE loves it!!
Happy Partying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment